


So today at church I looked over in the row to see Matthew on the floor pretending to be an elephant. I made him stop but it was awfully cute and at least he was not making noise! When we got home I had him and Aaron reenacted it for a picture -- I guess that is what I get for making them ties attached to elastic.
Matthew had to have a buzz cut a few months ago because Aaron was nice enough to cut his hair first. As it grew out I would do "spiky hair" on top of his head but as it got longer it looked kind of silly. I told him we couldn't do it again until we cut his hair. Unfortunately on Saturday when I cut his hair I only cut the sides and the back (which makes a very cute hair cut) so the top is still long. This morning he asked for "spiky hair" and I had to do it because I told him I would after he got his hair cut -- oops! I guess I'll have to be more careful what I promise.
I also am adding a picture of Emma from today because not only is she cute, I really like her dress.
Nice hair!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I can't wait to see them all in person!!
ReplyDelete