Emma seems to like dolls so I figured she needed a little stroller. She seems to love it, but the little part that keeps it upright instead of folded has a hard time staying where it is supposed to and she gets really mad when it folds up and she can't push it anymore.
What better way to make friends with a new toy than to take a little taste. 
This is the greatest toy ever! I actually got it for Matthew's first birthday but the balls had long since dissapeared; I just bought new balls and it makes a great Emma present too. Although Matthew and Aaron crowd her and take the balls.

This is Emma's cake. I used my new skills with Fondant to make it. It didn't turn out quite as I pictured it so I painted petals with pink food coloring to make it look more like a flower and less like a blob. In the end it turned out pretty cute. The kids really must have been impressed because the day I decorated it and the day after our house was like Grand Central Station and they wanted me to show it to every one!

Emma really had no idea it was her birthday of course which was good because then I could be a little bit lazy. For instance I didn't even wrap her presents and I forgot to buy candles for her to blow out, oh well. Matthew was funny though because he was adament that it was also his birthday and that he would turn one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment