

This is my garden worth bragging about. In the top picture, up front is the squash overtaking the world; we can't even get between the two boxes anymore. In the bottom picture in the bottom left you can see the bell peppers and then the beans, with the corn on the right and the tomatoes in the back.
I give it a couple of weeks and then I am going to have so many vegetables I won't know what to do with them. We've already gotten radishes, at least 30 summer squash, 3 big bell peppers, cucumbers, a bunch of cherry tomatoes, 6 or so slicer tomatoes, a couple of bowls full of beans, and a bunch of spicy peppers. There are tons of tomatoes getting ready to ripen, some corn, at least 30 bell peppers, tons of butternut squash and a few cantalpes.
I even feel terribly domestic because I canned some sweet banana peppers and jalepeno peppers! Soon I will have to look up a good salsa recipe to can too.
The gardening bug has definately hit me and I finally see Andy's point of having a few acres of land because I just want to plant more!
No comments:
Post a Comment