Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weird Holiday Tradition

Katie gets carsick when when we go on trips - especially when we go on windy roads - and has ever since I've known her.

I just found out a couple of weeks ago, much to my uncomfortableness, that Emma gets air sick.

While it is unpleasant it is a fairly normal occurrence in both cases.

Nathan is my oddity; he gets holiday sick!! I'm sure you can ask a few relatives that have been privy to such goings on, but he tends to throw up before exciting events. He even threw up when we first got to DC at the beginning of Oct. I assume because he was so excited to be there.

Well he strikes again and is sick for this Thanksgiving. Although to be fair, he really is sick this time evidenced by Andy having it too. I wasn't planning on doing an extravagant dinner this year and Nathan was feeling quite gypped by this - now I guess he doesn't have much room to talk because he won't be eating anyway =).

I pulled out the camera to take a picture so that the blog wouldn't be so boring, but I think I offended Nathan by taking a picture of him - he was trying to run away!

1 comment:

  1. But the leftovers!! How can you live with no leftovers?!!! Dan brought home a puny 14 pound turkey from work (I prefer it to be over 20 pounds for sufficient leftovers). We are going to his cousin's for dinner, so I'm going to cook this turkey on Sunday because, darnit, I LOVE turkey sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete