
Katie and I needed to go out and do something fun together, but what do you do here for little money? She had her ears pierced when she was a baby. When she was 3 or 4 she kept taking her earrings out without dad or I noticing and her ears would mostly clog shut. A couple of times I poked it back through but she would always have trouble with it or have red pussy ears so eventually I just gave up.
We decided to go and get her ears re-pierced for our fun activity. The funny thing is that the piercing lady noticed her pre-pierced ears and just poked earrings through it so she didn't really get re-pierced after all. It was nice to know that the reason it is difficult to get earrings in her ears is because they are pierced crookedly so especially after they have closed up some its really hard to get them through.
It was really fun to go and do something totally girly with Katie. We also had a good time checking out the jewelry in the store.
Conveniently for me I don't have to make sure I twist her earrings 3 times a day and put the liquid stuff on. Conveniently for her she can already change her earrings to what ever she wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment