Monday, November 23, 2009

Little Stinker



So I had my ultrasound today and I am at 19 weeks, but my Little Stinker was a little too modest for my liking. It spent the whole time with its legs tucked tightly by its little bottom so there was no chance to see what sex it was.

On the bright side, it was very calm. Matthew was swimming in circles for his ultrasound, and Emma was wiggling up a storm too and to see them now you would not be surprised. For the whole 20 minutes or so the only time I saw movement from this little one was near the end when it taunted us with one little kick giving a glimmer of hope to see what it was - oh well. I am hopeful that this calm attitude will continue well into life; everyone deserves at least one calm child right?

Katie wanted us to come up with a nick name to call the baby until it is born (probably because her story for school this week was a Ramona story about a new baby that had a nick name.) We hadn't come up with one but when I couldn't tell what it was I called it a Little Stinker and I like it so I assume it will stick.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kera,

    I was so excited to find out what you are having and you don't even know! I guess we will all just have to be surprised. We didn't know with our first three (They didn't even do ultrasounds when we were expecting Aubrey and Chase and then we wanted to be surprised with Asia) and then we didn't want to know with Kirk but thought we saw something and then we decided to find out with Sierra. It is fun to be surprised, it just doesn't seem to happen very often now.

    I hope you are feeling OK. Rochelle

    ReplyDelete