Sorry, no picture this time. On Friday I did something weird to my knee -- even weirder I have no recolection of what I did. By Saturday it was pretty swollen and sore and I didn't want to walk on it much because I didn't want to make it worse, the other reason was that limping on it was going to make my pregnant sore hips worse. Andy was at work so I couldn't just hide in my room all day.
Anyway the point of telling you is to brag about Nathan. He did a really good job of getting things whenever I asked and if he was in the room when my CD ended on my audio book he would switch it without even being asked. He helped out with Emma and Matthew and even offered to make dinner - and did make part of it. And on top of all that the usual torture of getting him to do his chores didn't happen; he didn't complain and he did a good job. Needless to say he earned major points for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment