Lest you are confused and think my kids are the only white kids in Mississippi and that we have sold the three younger kids to the gypsies, the older three kids, Andy and I just got back from a trip to Africa.
We went to visit Andy's parents on their mission in Kenya, Africa. The three little guys stayed behind with my wonderful sister in law Rebecca to whom I now owe a great favor. We were able to spend almost 2 weeks in Africa and we got a great blend of touristy Africa - going on safaris and such, and the real Africa because we got to meet some of the people and see how they live and visit with them.
There will be more to come because I want to kind of chronicle our trip. However for now I have to plan a shopping list, finish unpacking, do some laundry, weed my garden... you know all those things that get in the way of blogging!
Wow! That is super exciting that you were able to go to Africa and take some of the kids with you!
ReplyDeleteRochelle