She seemed to like Charlotte and she was really gentle with her. She and Emma had a love hate relationship sometimes they were really cute together and sometimes Emma didn't want her to touch anything including her. When I had Savannah take the older kids to swimming I kept the 3 little girls. I was holding Charlotte and Denali and Emma walked up and said "hold baby." She says this a lot because she likes to hold Charlotte, but this time she was pointing at Denali. So I sat them down with Denali sort of in Emma's lap and she gave her hugs and petted her head. Then they went off on an adventure together to play under the kitchen table and have a jolly old time. It was pretty cute. Thursday, May 6, 2010
"Nally"
Aunt Savannah and Denali came to help me out for 10 days - yay!! It was really helpful and really nice to spend time with Savannah and get to know her better. Denali was really cute too. She is a lot more laid back than any of my kids. It was fun to watch her interact with Emma and Charlotte.
She seemed to like Charlotte and she was really gentle with her. She and Emma had a love hate relationship sometimes they were really cute together and sometimes Emma didn't want her to touch anything including her. When I had Savannah take the older kids to swimming I kept the 3 little girls. I was holding Charlotte and Denali and Emma walked up and said "hold baby." She says this a lot because she likes to hold Charlotte, but this time she was pointing at Denali. So I sat them down with Denali sort of in Emma's lap and she gave her hugs and petted her head. Then they went off on an adventure together to play under the kitchen table and have a jolly old time. It was pretty cute.
She seemed to like Charlotte and she was really gentle with her. She and Emma had a love hate relationship sometimes they were really cute together and sometimes Emma didn't want her to touch anything including her. When I had Savannah take the older kids to swimming I kept the 3 little girls. I was holding Charlotte and Denali and Emma walked up and said "hold baby." She says this a lot because she likes to hold Charlotte, but this time she was pointing at Denali. So I sat them down with Denali sort of in Emma's lap and she gave her hugs and petted her head. Then they went off on an adventure together to play under the kitchen table and have a jolly old time. It was pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute!! I may just have to steal those pictures!! :) We miss you already! And we're home safe and sound. Although the flight home was not nearly as pleasant as the flight out there. I'll write about it soon! :-/
ReplyDelete