It is kind of hard to believe that Charlotte is already 2 weeks old. I like that I got a picture of her when she was awake and wiggly. I love her chicken legs and scrawny arms. I also love her socks that look like little shoes. I really like little shoes, but they never stay on but these socks do, except for when Emma pulls them off for her.Charlotte's accomplishments thus far are: sleeping fairly well at night, being really mellow, losing her belly button, and taking her first shower - which she didn't seem to mind too much, and going to the park for the first time. She was born with a bump on her head - Emma was too - usually it happens when a baby gets vaccumed out but my lucky children come by it naturally. The bump is supposed to go away after a couple of weeks, but Charlotte's has successfully gotten bigger; I'm sure you can see it on the left side of her head. It is so sad to look at her funny looking head, but fortunately I know it will eventually go away.
I included the picture of Emma and Charlotte because they are wearing matching outfits - just in different colors. The funny thing is I bought them both on sale when Emma was born having no idea that I would have two kids to wear them at the same time.





It was fun scrolling through all the pictures I took of Charlotte in order to get a cute one. I figured others might find it fun to see her different expressions too. The second to last is by far my favorite, followed by the last where I swear she's saying - enough already. It is good to know that she has her face blocking skills down for when the paparazi come after her. I have to say that I hate how I lay things out just how I want and then when I actually post it my layout is totally changed =P.
Also I realize this would work better with the cool slideshow things that everyone else does, but I don't know how to so you get stuck with lines and lines of pictures.
Thanks for the pictures Kera. I think she looks a little like Matthew. Is that blond hair I'm seeing?
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? Are you handling all the children? Has Andy gone back to work? Are the other helping?
Sorry I can't be there with you.
That second to last picture is a total Calvin & Hobbes face! I love it!
ReplyDelete