I do realize these were taken a week late, but really when you have General Conference and don't have to go to church, and you just come home from the hospital on Easter I think it is OK to be a week late!

Emma really likes this toy and is glad to have Charlotte "play" with it. I figured I would include this picture since they are in their matching Easter dresses.

Katie was really glad to hold Charlotte at picture time and I think this one turned out cute.

I am actually amazed that I got pictures taken. Getting myself and 6 kids ready for church early enough to take pictures is a little hard. Fortunately the girls had hats so I didn't have to spend a lot of time on their hair. Speaking of hair, you have to forgive Nathan's unruly mop. I don't do a great job of cutting hair when I'm pregnant so for the last couple of months I avoided it. I did take the opportunity on different occasions to buzz cut the little boys hair, but Nathan really looks silly with a buzz cut. Hopefully by our next real pictures I'll have cut the poor kid's hair!

I liked this picture because the kids all actually look happy. I especially like Aaron's expression -- he looks like he is being smug about getting to hold Charlotte. The boys felt a little gyped this year because I didn't make them new ties, but they hardly wear the ones I made last year... Fortunately we found them all so they could match for the picture =>.
No comments:
Post a Comment