Still doesn't look like much from far away, but I sure enjoy looking out my back windows and seeing all the little plants.

I am surprised that after only a week some of my beans are coming up. I can tell the spots were the kids (Aaron and Matthew) couldn't help but still dig in the garden though!

I forgot to mention last time that this bed was also planted a couple of weeks earlier than the others. The broccoli/cauliflour are looking great. Even my peas that we transplanted from a different bed have mostly survived - yay! I am really surprised the lettuce is growing so slowly -- the spinach seems to be doing fine though.

The strawberries are starting to fruit already; hopefully the birds don't eat them all before we get a chance.

The tomatoes are getting bigger, the squash in the little holes look like they came up and got attacked -- whether it was kids or an animal I'll never know.

The peppers look about the same, but the summer squash and cucumber seeds have come up.
No comments:
Post a Comment