
Right before we went on vacation, I invited Christina and her kids to come play. I felt kind of bad because I was in the middle of canning relish and diced peppers, and making burritos for Andy to consume while I was away at my parents house. I figured I could work and talk to her and still have a great visit. Instead she helped out which was great but I felt a little guilty. Don't get me wrong it was great and we got a ton done in no time, and she even did my dishes but hopefully she didn't leave thinking she'd done enough work for the day when she was just supposed to be playing =>.It's funny though because I realized that I often have times when I have families with 4 or 5 kids come over and it is not as bad as when I had all those kids spend the night. I think it is the duration of their stay, and of course when their mom's stay and I have a good time too it makes a difference.
Oh the picture of Matthew and Jonathon was because they came in from playing outside and started drinking from the faucet - with their tongues hanging way out. It's too bad I didn't get a good picture of it because it was sure funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment