
Aaron lost his first tooth today. He has been so excited about having a loose tooth. On the way to church last Sunday he wanted me to tell everybody I saw that he had a loose tooth; which was especially pertinent because we were visiting my parents at the time so nobody even knew who he was.
His new tooth is coming in behind the old one so before it fell out today I was calling him a shark because their teeth come in from behind to fill in the missing tooth. Too bad it won't work that way for real - at least not without orthodontia!!
Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to blog about all the fun and exciting things that have happened in the last two weeks when we were out of town.
You might be lucky and have the tooth come in strait! All of my front teeth came in that way and moved forward and are strait. I never needed braces! :) Cross your fingers!
ReplyDeleteThis is Rebecca. Blogger doesn't like me today and doesn't want me to post. But I wanted to say:
ReplyDeleteAre you home now? Joshua lost his first tooth this week too! He's keeping it a secret from Dan till he sees him next week, so he says I can tell you, but I have to tell you not to tell his dad! Josh went from loose to out in less than a week, unlike his sister who took a month to wiggle it out.