Sunday, January 24, 2010

I got a reprimand from Andy's parents for not keeping up on my blog - so I figured I would ignore the kids this evening and get a little blogging done!!!

Mostly life is the same old stuff, but I did find out earlier in the week that I am having a girl - yay!! I really like things to be symmetrical so having three girls and three boys really appeals to me.

We are going to name her Charlotte - just to claim the name early lest anyone want to take it from us.

Another recent change is that I get to work with the 12-18 year old young women at church now instead of the 18mo-3 year olds it will definately be a different world but I think it will be fun. It was nice to actually get to have a real lesson today and actually feel like I learned something.

The older 3 kids have joined the Vicksburg Swim Association and are mostly enjoying it. They have all certainly improved -which is good for them.

Matthew and Emma have figured out that the two of them together make a great team!! They can get into all sorts of stuff together and have a great time running a muck. Matthew's favorite comment of late is "but Emma is doing it" or "Emma's not cleaning" or "Emma doesn't use the potty" etc. Emma's favorite thing to do lately is scream for no apparent reason with no desire to be consoled either.

I do need to go now and read scriptures with the kids and put them to bed. Hopefully everyone feels nice and updated now!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of your name choice! The world needs another Charlotte in it.

    ReplyDelete