Emma seems to like hats. She found this one lying around and kept putting it on (I think she looks like a gangster here!)

So when I found cute crocheted hats online I just had to buy one. She is especially cute with the little curls hanging out. She even wears it pretty well; she takes it off sometimes but is good about letting me put it back on.

I was really looking online to find hardware to make cute hair things for my soon to be 3 girls. I love the flower clips that everyone makes but I could never find alligater clips so I just didn't make any. Strangely enough it wasn't until the other day that I realized that I could order some online - duh! Anyway Katie and I had a fun time making some flower clips the other day so I added a couple to spice up Emma's hat. I love that it is so versitile and the hat will match any outfit.
Kera, I had a hard time finding alligator clips too but someone told me you can get them at Sally's beauty supply stores. I don't know if they have those there or not. I haven't looked myself but apparently they sell them in packs of hundreds. Cute hat.
ReplyDelete