Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloweens Past

I didn't really have anything I wanted to blog about for today so I figured why not show some old Halloween pictures
This is Halloween 2003 back when Nathan thought he had to have something to pose with in order to take a picture. This was also my first year here the kids. I made Katie and Aaron's costumes.
These next two are 2004. This year I made Nathan and Aaron's costumes.

Here is 2005. Aaron's costume we got from my parents and the big scooby-doo came from them too --however it used to be a stuffed animal. Nathan hated this costume it was kind of bulky and hot - but at least in the end I didn't have a huge scooby-doo hanging around my house!! I did make Katie's costume and after Halloween I cut off it's head and made it into a hobby horse.

This is 2006. I have to admit that I was amazing this year because I made everyone's costume --although Matthew's was a hand me down. I think I started them in July maybe August because Matthew was supposed to be due Oct 17. Thankfully he was early, but I knew I would be in no position to sew costumes.

Here is 2007. I know it is an awful picture but I didn't have another group picture and didn't want to do individual ones. This year was easy, my mom made Katie's dress, Aaron and Matthew were recycles, and Nathan just needed a cape (I can't remember if he was Luke Skywalker or just a jedi.)
For 2008 I can't find any pictures. It is possible that none got taken because I was out of town taking care of my mom in the hospital and Andy might not have taken any. As I recall Nathan was a dude with a gun, Katie was a dinosaur -- finally I didn't make her dress up in a pretty princess costume, a dinosaur is more her style (it was another really cool costume that my parents sent), Aaron was a tiger, Matthew was a cowboy and Emma was a butterfly.
Anyway not that any of you care, but I think my kids will have fun looking back at all the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Kera,

    I think you are the most creative mom I know! You make great costumes and cakes!

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete