I generally try to get a family picture once a year. I usually aim for summer but this year it is a little bit later. I keep saying I am going to have someone take it for us but that just means I have to be more organized and set up an appointment with someone. Today I figured we were going to look semi nice for our ward Christmas party anyway - might as well get the picture taken. This year it didn't turn out too bad - even Andy is smiling - surprisingly enough we usually have problems with that.
Now I am going to take a minute and toot my own horn. I actually did stuff today. I made 3 pans of funeral potatoes and a double batch of fudge for the ward party - and did most of the dishes associated with making them. Then I cut all the boys hair - which generally is a feat all by itself. I also got all of us ready for pictures including straightening my hair, and braiding Emma and Katie's hair. I even got a moment to watch the last episode of MONK on Hulu. OK really that might not sound like much to you all but it was a lot for me lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment