Friday, September 10, 2010

Charlotte

I think that the summer at the pool watching the kids swim at swim team has finally paid off!! It was so fun taking Charlotte to the pool about 3 weeks ago because it was the first time she actually enjoyed it!

Since I am so far behind on my blogs I will also give her 4 month stats (it was closer to 4 1/2 months though)

Height 26 1/2 95th percentile

Weight 17 lbs 95th percentile

Head -- I don't quite remember but I think it was about 80th percentile

She is well on her way to being our tallest girl. This way when Charlotte it 10, Emma is 12, Matthew is 14 they might all be about the same size =>.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! I love it. I bet she crawls around like that at home too.
    I think your 3 youngest just wish they were triplets, but had compassion on your body instead.

    ReplyDelete