Aaron wanted a picture with Charlotte. It turned out way cute!! I love that she is looking at him like - I want to be
just like him.

Nathan took this picture the other day when he was on Charlotte duty. He thought it was really cute and I was busy rearranging the boys room and he wanted me to see it. I did ask if he moved her to a more comfortable position after and luckily he did.

Here's Charlotte fitting her whole fist in her mouth -- Watch out Uncle Dan you might have some competition in the grape stuffing contest!

I thought this one was really cute too.
Charlotte is SO big! I can't believe it! I think it's time for another visit!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! All the children are growing. I find it interesting that our 5th child got the most curly hair and your 5th child got the most curly hair.
ReplyDelete