Sunday, July 11, 2010

Charlotte Update

This is a picture from right around when she turned 2 months. She is quite the sociable person. Pretty much if you are looking at her and talking to her and she isn't hungry etc. she will smile and talk.

Her 2 month Dr. appointment was a 2 weeks late because we were out of town and then the Dr. was out of town but here are her stats:
Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 13 lbs 12 oz

She was in the 95th percentile for both height and weight. She has already grown 5 inches and 5 1/2 lbs. I think she is easily going to be my tallest girl.
She is quite mellow and loves to watch the bubbles and listen to the music on her bouncy seat - which the kids really like when I ask them to take care of her; she usually spends the whole time in the bouncy seat.
I like this face she also uses it alot
This was the first day she tried out the jumpy seat - Emma and Matthew were quite enamored and I had to repeatedly tell them not to touch, bounce or swing her. She really likes it now in fact yesterday when we were ripping out our bathroom tile etc. she happily played in it for about half an hour.
Nathan was playing with her one day and put her stuffed sheep on her head and then took these pictures.

Pretty Cute!
Somehow this one got rotated but oh well. Charlotte also really likes to play with this. It is getting so that she smiles and talks to the little animals as she grabs them.
Charlotte is fairly mellow - except when she hurts or wants to eat. Sometimes she gets hungry enough that she can't figure out how to eat. She screams because she want's to eat but then continues to scream when you put the bottle in her mouth. You have to kind of trick her into eating.

She gets a million gold stars though because she sleeps through the night. She has been for about a month - yay! The down side is that she sleeps through the night because she self comforts by sucking her fist and sometimes her thumb. Really though I will take the thumb sucking if it means she sleeps. I guess we'll see if I have to eat my words in a few years when she is still sucking her thumb =>.

No comments:

Post a Comment