Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Family is of God

So my kids have been singing this song like crazy.  We were learning it for primary last month and we have been singing it before we read scriptures so it is kind of on their minds.  I was up in my room and I came down to them singing and thought it was cute. 
The funny thing is that they were looking at Friend magazines and Charlotte found the page with the music on it and I imagine that is why they started singing it.  Charlotte can't really read yet, but she knows which magazine has it and that it is the family song and then she looks at it avidly as she sings -- so cute. 
Let's just say we aren't ready for America's Got Talent and until I offered to video them they were walking circles around the room while singing at the top of their lungs; they are off tune and what not, but it is a sound that brings a mother joy!

1 comment: