Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2012

I figured before I post for this year, I need to post for last year.  I was feeling a bit sick so I told the kids they could be whatever we already have so the costumes aren't amazing. Also somehow we hardly took pictures...
 Charlotte wore the princess dress from Emma's birthday.
 They had Rock star day at school that day or soon before. Katie decided it was more wearable than the whale from the year before.
 Emma has the same ball gown on.
 Aaron was originally wearing the dinosaur again, but I think he got too hot, and it would be too hard to bob for doughnuts.
 Matthew was a cowboy, but I think by the time we dressed up for this party he had lost his star and handkerchief and his hat kept getting in the way.
Nathan went as a 50's dude.  I personally love the hair swoop!!
 
 
Obviously not our most impressive year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment